Roof Top Tent (RTT) Questions

Thank you so much for your time and your help on this. You have such good incite! I love it.

Other then your tent being on the heavy side, is there anything else that you dislike about it?
All things being equal, no. Having said that though if I build another trailer it will have a smaller RTT on it, but that will be after my 8 year old, 100 lb. Akita is gone..... all three of us, wife, dog, and me sleep in it without running out of real estate.....

Reactions: Randun
All things being equal, no. Having said that though if I build another trailer it will have a smaller RTT on it, but that will be after my 8 year old, 100 lb. Akita is gone..... all three of us, wife, dog, and me sleep in it without running out of real estate.....
That is great to hear. Thank you so much for your time.

Good luck on your future build!

Reactions: FireJeep
Thank you so much for your time and for your opinion. I really appreciate it.

I am really leaning towards getting a RTT. I have been doing so much research comparing soft sided RTTs vs hard shell RTTs too. I'm glad you are happy with your Smittybilt.

I saw these hard shell RTTs from Tuff Stuff: https://tuffstuff4x4.com/collections/roof-top-tents/products/tuff-stuff®-alpha-ii™-hard-top-side-open-tent-black-2-person

They are under $2K. All of the reviews I have seen on them have been so positive. I'm leaning towards that tent. :)

Very nice!! I like it!

Reactions: Randun