Roof Top Tents

Not hating at all, just don't know if it would fit on my Jeep trailer. Not sure of the measurements when it is closed up.
I am pretty sure the XL is the same floor size as the standard. I think the XL just covers the top where the ladder is.

Camping solo- When wanting to rough it... Cheap pop up tent atop rack.
IMG_1207.JPG

Last edited:
Good Luck!
Bought it! Went over to the guys house and looked at it mounted up on top of his Jeep Cherokee. Crawled around in it with my wife. He showed me how it folds up and put the cover on. I wasn't set up to bring it home this evening, so he his coming by tomorrow and drop it off at my house. :)
Is there a secret hand shake or something for RTT owners?? :)

Bought it! Went over to the guys house and looked at it mounted up on top of his Jeep Cherokee. Crawled around in it with my wife. He showed me how it folds up and put the cover on. I wasn't set up to bring it home this evening, so he his coming by tomorrow and drop it off at my house. :)
Is there a secret hand shake or something for RTT owners?? :)

Congrats! Welcome to the club!!

I can see both of your guys wheeling off into the wilderness together, I'd love to come and relax a bit as my Doctor said I'm .......(wait for it)....two-tents.!!! lol :campeon2: (thanks you've been a great audience, I'm here all week)

I can see both of your guys wheeling off into the wilderness together, I'd love to come and relax a bit as my Doctor said I'm .......(wait for it)....too-tents.!!! lol :campeon2: (thanks you've been a great audience, I'm here all week)
Seriously you are too much!!

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
I'd like to get an RTT. My wife thinks they are overkill, but we have been caught in the rain camping many times.

The only downside I see would be getting up in the night to use the bathroom.

It comes from years of Mountain Dew abuse lol
I use to drink Mountain Dew as well, until I was guiding a heart surgeon on a wild pig hunt. He saw me drinking a Mountain Dew and asked me if I knew how much caffeine was in that one Mountain Dew. I said it's probably like 2 or 3 cups of coffee? He said no.....it's like 8 cups of coffee. I was wondering why I was running up and down hills like a crazy man behind my dogs after pigs. I haven't had one since. That was many many years ago.

I use to drink Mountain Dew as well, until I was guiding a heart surgeon on a wild pig hunt. He saw me drinking a Mountain Dew and asked me if I knew how much caffeine was in that one Mountain Dew. I said it's probably like 2 or 3 cups of coffee? He said no.....it's like 8 cups of coffee. I was wondering why I was running up and down hills like a crazy man behind my dogs after pigs. I haven't had one since. That was many many years ago.
Ahhh yes that explains allot lol