Rough Country 50" light bar and mounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bargain Box

Stand back, I built this s*** myself...
Supporting Member
Price
Works fine just don't ever use it. I am short a few screws for the window frame mounts. You can get them at Lowes or Home Depot for a few bucks each. Will pay shipping domestically. Paid 350 for both brand new.

20211107_132309.jpg

Last edited:
Ill be in area around Christmas. If this is still available Id be interested. Too lazy to drive up there now ha

Great deal...love those A-pillar brackets, wish I could find a roof rack that utilized that style opposed to what Gobi and Garvin offer.

I would buy this but my LJ prefers round lights...GLWS

Great deal...love those A-pillar brackets, wish I could find a roof rack that utilized that style opposed to what Gobi and Garvin offer.

I would buy this but my LJ prefers round lights...GLWS
I'm surprised it's still here. I rarely wheel at night so found it never got used.

Dang, I would love to buy this, just b/c it looks cool, but like you said, I just don't do a lot of night wheeling to justify the spend, especially after dropping $300 on a bumper yesterday...

I'll just the temptation fester for a few days and see if it doesn't wear down my self-discipline...glws!

Dang, I would love to buy this, just b/c it looks cool, but like you said, I just don't do a lot of night wheeling to justify the spend, especially after dropping $300 on a bumper yesterday...

I'll just the temptation fester for a few days and see if it doesn't wear down my self-discipline...glws!
I need this thing out of my garage and I need money for a body lift and motor mount. We can both win!

• Haha
Reactions: PhillyJake
What's current price? Sorry for dupe I messaged in other thread as well
No worries on the duplicate. I forgot to take this posting down since I combined them all into one. I'm looking for $150 not including shipping but it's negotiable.

I'm willing to talk on price if you are still interested. I need this thing gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.