Rough Country seat riser kit giveaway (a little thanks to the forum for so much help)

wborisenok

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I have an extra Rough Country 1.25” seat riser kit that I’d love to give away on the forums as my way of saying thanks for so much help since I started my build (de-build? 🤣) back in November. Everyone here has been so helpful, kind, and generous. I am very appreciative! If you’d like to be entered, comment in this thread and I’ll randomly draw a winner in a couple days then drop it in the mail to you. Full disclosure: the kit is missing one of the hex bolts, but I’m going to see if I can pick one up tomorrow and make it complete again. Hey, winners can’t be choosers right? 😏

Mods, wasn’t sure of the best place for this thread as I’m technically not selling! Hope this is alright (y)

Everyone here has been so helpful, kind, and generous. I am very appreciative!
CAUTION!!! Heads will swell with that kind of talk. ;)

tenor.gif

Sorry about that. You must NOT be a Dem if calling you that doesn't offend you. ;)

You are correct - not only am I not a dem, but I’m a GAY FEMALE who’s not a dem. We’re very rare. 😉 But even though I’m a registered republican, I do float more in the middle these days. I’m pro marrying who you want, pro gun rights but also better gun control, fiscally more right leaning, I support our police (even though I’m a firefighter 😏) and am proud to be an American and love to fly our flag — though do believe can do better in some arenas. See? I’m all over the place. How many friends or enemies did I just make with this one post? 😂😂😂

Anyway, free rough country seat riser kit going to one of you!!

I don't need a seat riser, and I'm not very helpful, but it's refreshing to hear you proud to be yourself.

Well, thank you! Though I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t a little unnerving sharing those details about myself; the political climate is pretty tough these days as I‘m sure you know. But I like to hope that we can all start to humanize each other a bit more instead of putting each other in boxes. And I gotta admit, I have some very close friends that would probably no longer be my friend if they knew I was a registered republican — despite my beliefs not falling in line 100% with either side of the spectrum. Bummer, but what can ya do?

Well, thank you! Though I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t a little unnerving sharing those details about myself; the political climate is pretty tough these days as I‘m sure you know. But I like to hope that we can all start to humanize each other a bit more instead of putting each other in boxes. And I gotta admit, I have some very close friends that would probably no longer be my friend if they knew I was a registered republican — despite my beliefs not falling in line 100% with either side of the spectrum. Bummer, but what can ya do?

It's silly anymore. Everyone is so fixated on their "side" and can't even consider anything different. While the Jeep TJ community probably is heavily one sided, I bet there are enough of us that at least have some beliefs that don't completely party align.

It's silly anymore. Everyone is so fixated on their "side" and can't even consider anything different. While the Jeep TJ community probably is heavily one sided, I bet there are enough of us that at least have some beliefs that don't completely party align.

Completely agree. And, I think there are more and more of us everyday. I take that as a good thing. 🤷‍♀️

Wayyyyy too much love here.🤡 When does my free shit ship out?? I want it free! I want it now! If you don’t send my my free stuff I’m gonna post about it on social media until the federal government hands out at least 500 free seat riser kits.
I’m starting a go fund me. Standby for the link.
🇺🇸

I have some very close friends that would probably no longer be my friend if they knew I was a registered republican — despite my beliefs not falling in line 100% with either side of the spectrum. Bummer, but what can ya do?

I bought a Jeep shirt that expresses my view on other people's opinions. ;)
JEEP shirt.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: wborisenok