SOLD Rubicon Dana 44 axles for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bababooey

TJ Enthusiast
Price
$3000
They axles are out of my 2006 LJ Rubicon. They’ve been regeared to 4.88s but are otherwise stock. Ball joints have less than 200 miles on them. I have three spare shafts (both rears and a passenger front) that I’d include, as well as an upgraded tierod and factory drag link. Factory compressor for the locker too of course. The rotors are factory, but I have Black Magic pads in the calipers and those pads only have about 500 miles on them. Rear shock mounts are Nth Degree units, which are different than oem, so assuming you don’t have an Nth degree lift, you’ll need new shock mounts. I do have an entire Nth Degree lift available for sale as well if interested. $3k for both axles and spare parts. Located in Denver, Colorado area. Axles are on a pallet and can be shipped nationwide for about $400, but would need to be shipped to a place that has a forklift to receive them. I could also deliver within the Denver metro area for free, or within 6 hours or so of Denver for the cost of fuel.

So I believe it’s the 6” kit. It was on the Jeep when I bought it. Below are pics showing the Jeep on 35’s with that suspension. Different wheels in the pics, but the same 35” tires. I’ll measure the springs when I get home in a couple days and confirm. The rear spring relocation buckets are not included as I reused them on my new setup. Those are $165 from Nth Degree. The rear shock mounts are also not included. Some of the bushings are probably due to be replaced as well. It’s a $4k lift new, but I’ve honestly no clue to a fair price for my used setup. I’m going to search to see if I can find what similar setups have sold for, but am open to reasonable offers. Just looking for a fair deal for both of us.

D3933E38-A32D-4FDF-8971-4F9E2D38F346.jpeg

F5BC2D43-ED1F-4EC8-A45E-768C65F80DDF.jpeg

FWIW: I got $2600 for mine a while back........ Sold it in 2 days. One of the first 10 kits Jim ever put together some 14 years ago.

Also, for folks who don't know: This is a 3-link hybrid in the rear. Dog-Leg control arms, differential skid plates and a tummy tuck were all included, it's hard to spot and many mistake it for a short-arm until they crawl underneath and look at it. Was a great kit back then, probably the best "bolt-on" at the time it was released back in the day........ Definitely was a high-grade kit then.

Reactions: Chris
Also, for folks who don't know: This is a 3-link hybrid in the rear. Dog-Leg control arms, differential skid plates and a tummy tuck were all included, it's hard to spot and many mistake it for a short-arm until they crawl underneath and look at it. Was a great kit back then, probably the best "bolt-on" at the time it was released back in the day........ Definitely was a high-grade kit then.

Thanks for the info. I love the lift. Great ride, great clearance, and great travel. Would’ve loved to have kept it, but it would have been too much to make work with the new axles. Clearance issues would’ve required too much re-engineering.

Possibly. I looked into modding the kit to fit the Currie RJ60's in the Jeep now but only kept part of another Nth* kit I had left over from being a dealer of theirs back in the day in the end. Great for someone who can do a little "fabbing" tho. I still use the spring relocators, rear springs, bump stops and shock shifters on the TJ I have now.

Status
Not open for further replies.