Rubicon fog light glass

NOLAJeep

...hold my beer.
Supporting Member
So I was cleaning the glass on my oem fog lights and everything was going great. Just wanted to wipe off the little dab of sealant before reinstall and next thing I know I’m juggling the lens in slow motion before watching it crash to the ground in a million pieces.

Anyone have old fog light glass they are willing to part with, can’t find just the glass online. I’m not interested in upgrading or spending $$$ for a whole new assembly. Just thought I’d give it a shot that someone has old ones lying around.

thanks

So I was cleaning the glass on my oem fog lights and everything was going great. Just wanted to wipe off the little dab of sealant before reinstall and next thing I know I’m juggling the lens in slow motion before watching it crash to the ground in a million pieces.

Anyone have old fog light glass they are willing to part with, can’t find just the glass online. I’m not interested in upgrading or spending $$$ for a whole new assembly. Just thought I’d give it a shot that someone has old ones lying around.

thanks
Daveys Jeep is prob worth a call.

Reactions: Jamison C
I saw your reply on the stock fog lights you offered $70 shipped. If that doesn’t work out I will sell mine you mine for that. I live in Louisiana and can deliver.

Reactions: MountaineerTom