WTB: Rubicon Locker Actuator Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

MDPJeep

Supporting Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
2004 TJ Rubicon - My mechanic is R&Ring the front dif pinion bearing, which was mucho bad. He just texted me saying - "the front locker has a bad actuator and he can't repair it, it's not engaging properly" - it's one he fixed for me 4 years ago when the locker light would just blink and never engage, so I think it's been going bad for a while now. He said there are no new ones available but several used on eBay for $1K !!

So, I thought I better check here and on ROF to see if anyone has a working new or used one they would like to sell.

If not, I'd appreciate suggestions on what other locker to go with that would, hopefully, use the same switch in the Rubi.

TIA, Michael

Thank you Chris. I think that the air pumps are still working (we just did a Jeep Jamboree in late June up in Idaho). The part I need is the actuator that is in the Differential and receives the compressed air from the pump.

My mistake. For some reason I confused air pump and actuator!

It may be worth getting in touch with @mrblaine or @David Kishpaugh. One of those guys is bound to have a spare. In fact, I know David will for sure have a spare.

Reactions: MDPJeep
Status
Not open for further replies.