WTB: Rubicon Locker Actuator

Status
Not open for further replies.

TjSteve0305

Supporting Member
Im in search of a stock Rubicon locker actuator (52104611AA). I know it’s a long shot but I’d really like to just fix my stock locker for now. Dealer locator came up empty and sites claiming to stock them are drop ship from manufacturer that doesn’t have them. Anyone have one laying around they are willing to part with?

Very much appreciated!!

AC039069-C61C-47DC-9752-E5334CEFD557.jpeg

All of the Crown parts are drop ship from manufacturer, these sites don’t physically stock them. Crown doesn’t have any to ship at the moment.
Crown has been out of them for the last two years. I spent a lot of time trying to help a member on ROF try and track one down.
I found the last one in existence for him at Summit Racing.

Reactions: taylormade73
Steve, I ordered one from Mopar parts giant on Saturday, and they confirmed that part was available this morning.

You might wanna order one right away.

Reactions: Irun
Cancel that. It took a while, and even after an availability check, which they confirmed, my order was canceled.

Due to the part being discontinued of course.

Don’t know why these dealership websites can’t get their shit together on obsolete parts! Especially when they KNOW they’re obsolete!

Reactions: MDPJeep
Cancel that. It took a while, and even after an availability check, which they confirmed, my order was canceled.

Due to the part being discontinued of course.

Don’t know why these dealership websites can’t get their shit together on obsolete parts! Especially when they KNOW they’re obsolete!
That sucks. Yea, it’s really frustrating.

Reactions: MDPJeep
I'm also looking for one or two air lockers if I can get them. My rear locker is intermittent and my front locker just blows air right through it. (I confirmed by taking the diff cover plates off and squeezing the air line... good 5 psi from the pump and the pumps turn off but I have actuator issues). I talked to the manufacturer of the lockers two weeks ago. They said they will make another batch in August 2021 but I'd like to use my lockers this summer. Has anyone done surgery to air lockers? I have not taken my out of the diff to look closer at the issue. I'm guessing my air bellows have cracked or split. Perhaps a previous owner put more than 5 psi to them. I've only had this Rubicon for a month. Looking for 2 please but fulfil TJSteve first as he asked before me. [email protected]

@Bigfoot15
There was a guy on Ebay Canada that had several actuators. He wouldn't sell me one because of shipping or customs, or something like that.
That was over a year ago though.
I sent you a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.