SOLD Rubicon locker pumps, sensor switches, harness, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMS417

"The Ayatollah of rock and rolla"
Supporting Member
Price
All items sold!

IMG_6494.JPG

Last edited:
Updated sold items in first post.

One pump, one locker hose, both harnesses, and both switched still up for grabs.

Last edited:
All parts pulled from my personal 2006 Rubicon LJ with 50k miles.

All parts have been tested on the vehicle today and function as intended. I have videos I can send to you to confirm pumps reach and hold 5 psi, and diaphragm holds 5 psi, expands, and does not leak.

1 Rubicon factory locker pump with all hardware, rubber isolators, metal inserts, and screws. $125 shipped US.

2 Factory Rubicon locker wiring harness, runs from t case area to locker sensor switch. 1 front, 1 rear. $50 for both shipped US.

1 Factory Rubicon locker diaphragm, worked before removal, tested with a low pressure gauge and a blood pressure cuff bulb. Holds 5 psi, does not leak. $125 shipped US. Sold!

1 Factory Rubicon locker finger plate with all 4 fingers intact. $30 shipped US. Sold!

2 Factory Rubicon locker sensor switches (differential side) $40 each shipped US.

1 Factory Rubicon locker hose (front diff) with bracket. $15 shipped US.

All the hard parts from inside both lockers are toast. I dissected them both. Pic below of spider gear carnage.

PM for purchase. Buy with confidence, not looking to pawn off any bad parts here.

View attachment 319911

View attachment 319913

View attachment 319914

View attachment 319915

Ate 4 full teeth and ruined both side gears. Shame, was going to sell it and upgrade but it didn't live long enough. Oh well, wouldn't want it to fail in short order on someone else anyway.

View attachment 319916
I would be interested in the locker pump if it’s still available.

Reactions: AMS417
Status
Not open for further replies.