California Rubicon Run

I know I was looking at them. And they are $6 cheaper
Edit
Do you think it would be too much for my set up ?

No. You're the same height as mine, and that is what I'm running. You even have 1/4" more bumpstop than me. The narrower tire really helps a lot with weight savings, rolling mass, and clearance.

I personally prefer the duratrax or the knock off Kanati Trail Hog. Its a nice blend between AT and MT. My Duratrax held up really well did decent in all terrains snow, rock and mud. I did take a couple chunks out of them towards the end of their life on their 2nd rubicon trip. The kanati Trial hog is a bit heavier and louder (not too loud) and they handle mud better than the duratrax. I am liking the Trail hogs so far put about 10-15K on them would buy again. FYI they are about $100 cheaper than a KO2 per tire. K02 wins on the street by far though

This trip is cancelled!

Screenshot_20200914-233930.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: Wildman
Well HOPEFULLY I can come down for this run next year. I am a Rubicon Virgin and I really want to do this trail.
Of course the Dusy Ershim trail is also on my list of must do. Might have to stay for a few weeks so I can hit all the trails in the area.

My bike forum is having their annual bike event @ the east side of Lk Tahoe in June so I might be making a few trips to CA next year.

Reactions: Alex01 and Indy
Our trip is the 22-24 so there is still hope. Given it likely won't happen.

I suspect that with wildfires becoming more common, you’re going to start seeing more trails and off-roading areas being closed down.

• Sad
Reactions: Wildman