California Rubicon Trail Run

Added to Calendar: 09-16-19, 09-17-19, 09-18-19

:unsure: .................... :unsure: ................... got it!

Makin’ Ba-CON RUN!

I enjoyed it lol.
I’ve encountered thousands of ppl with a pig on my back and all I get is looks. Lots of shocked looks. No one has quipped “piggy back ride” or “ little piggy to the market”. Lame.
They may have good one liners on tweetster but not in real life with a snout in your face

B36E09AE-44CE-4537-A3CF-797F716E6A4F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Indy and DrDmoney
I enjoyed it lol.
I’ve encountered thousands of ppl with a pig on my back and all I get is looks. Lots of shocked looks. No one has quipped “piggy back ride” or “ little piggy to the market”. Lame.
They may have good one liners on tweetster but not in real life with a snout in your face

View attachment 108546

Nice! What make winch?

I picked up a shittybuilt from @Mr. Bills for a good price; well to put it another way I contributed to his new Warn winch ;)

Looks great. Next, we need to see the new bumper bling.

Did you get a new phone? These are the highest resolution shots I've ever seen you post. lol

I’ll get around to installing it.
Work is nuts. I’ve got Napa, Trinity, Siskyou and Nevada county fairs to kill and deliver.

Lol. Freaking hit the depth photo option on accident.

Wait, if he installs that, we don't get our chance for jerky!

I’m still bringing jerky little fella

So.... I'm assuming hiring new drivers is going well and you're in for the con.

Yep. The boss went one time and he got on the ball about it. We had one guy leave for OTR work and that lasted a week till he asked if he can come back. I was training a new guy today that wasn’t scared off so things are looking good

Reactions: Alex01 and DrDmoney