California Rubicon Trail Run

Added to Calendar: 09-16-19, 09-17-19, 09-18-19

As of now, there is a 40% chance of rain on Monday at Homewood... I may change my answer to soft top/half doors. Likely, I'll make the final call Sunday night. It's mountain weather so I'll take the current forcast lightly.

I'll be with full doors (don't have anything else), soft top and windows. Weather is going to be between high 30s and high 60s with a chance of showers on Monday. I'll take the windows off during the day.

Going to be able to get some stuff done this weekend. But not enough it looks like. Had some things come up.

I am officially out guys. Almost made it. So close, I will be on the next one.

Have a great time take lots of photos and video.

Wish I had seen this trip earlier, I probably could have made it work. Would love to tag along on the next one.
Happy trails.
Wish I had seen this trip earlier, I probably could have made it work. Would love to tag along on the next one.
Happy trails.
keep an eye on the Forum Calendar and the NorCal Thread for trail runs in California.

Reactions: LONGJP2 and Daryl
Going to be able to get some stuff done this weekend. But not enough it looks like. Had some things come up.

I am officially out guys. Almost made it. So close, I will be on the next one.

Have a great time take lots of photos and video.
Awesome effort trying to get all of your build done in time, there will be more trips.

Valiant effort Midnight! Maybe a snow run in your future.
loon lake1.jpg