Rubihara #79 on EBay

Status
Not open for further replies.
He just bought that from upstate ny for $9500....

I missed out on it by a few hours, probably would’ve bought it.

I was wondering when I would see it re listed for an insane markup.

He just bought that from upstate ny for $9500....

I missed out on it by a few hours, probably would’ve bought it.

I was wondering when I would see it re listed for an insane markup.
How far up? I’m in Hudson Valley and didn’t see it.

I don’t remember exactly it sold in 16 hours of posting it was like midway up the state right on the river.

It was mid February I think. I ended up in my ljr for 10k so it wasn’t too big a loss but I knew it went to some scummy reseller which was kinda annoying.

If you’re going to ask some insane price for your neglected LJ, at least dress it up and make it look like you care. Clean the stains off the seats, do something with the faded fender flares. Out of their mind

If you’re going to ask some insane price for your neglected LJ, at least dress it up and make it look like you care. Clean the stains off the seats, do something with the faded fender flares. Out of their mind
100% this. Little things like dirty seats and a dinged up fender flare. You gotta put in more than 100 bucks in por15 for a 20k markup.

Reactions: TWiG01
This guy has two other Jeeps for sale on eBay. Seems this is his thing. I messaged him and asked if he bought it for $9500 in NY he confirmed. He also claims he has a $25k offer on it and is awaiting payment. 🤷‍♂️ He also has a 100% positive EBay rating.

If he actually has an offer for 25k it just proves my point these are being grabbed by idiot yuppie collectors.

Look at the last pic under the gas tank he obviously just lazily sprayed black something to hide rust.

Reactions: Jamison C
If he actually has an offer for 25k it just proves my point these are being grabbed by idiot yuppie collectors.

Look at the last pic under the gas tank he obviously just lazily sprayed black something to hide rust.
No doubt it’s condition. It’s originaly from NY. Never washed.

This guy has two other Jeeps for sale on eBay. Seems this is his thing. I messaged him and asked if he bought it for $9500 in NY he confirmed. He also claims he has a $25k offer on it and is awaiting payment. 🤷‍♂️ He also has a 100% positive EBay rating.
And in the words of George Strait, “I’ve got some ocean front property in Arizona” 😂 . If someone pays him 25k, I feel sorry for them. Buyer beware

Status
Not open for further replies.