RubiJR's 2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

Can't wait to see it with the tires on it. I absolutely love factory Moab wheels, and I'm in love with this color too!

Reactions: RubiJR
Can't wait to see it with the tires on it. I absolutely love factory Moab wheels, and I'm in love with this color too!
Agreed this is my fav color! Close second to the “steel blue”. Only seen a few in person and they’re beautiful. Trust me the wait is killing me. I’ve been tinkering most of the day, it’s torn apart just waiting for bro in law to help with getting the springs put in and the rear brakes. Not the best with brakes, and not to mention my rear trac bar torx bolt is seized. Gonna grab a bite to eat and get back at it tonight. Any advice for that bolt?

Reactions: Chris
Agreed this is my fav color! Close second to the “steel blue”. Only seen a few in person and they’re beautiful. Trust me the wait is killing me. I’ve been tinkering most of the day, it’s torn apart just waiting for bro in law to help with getting the springs put in and the rear brakes. Not the best with brakes, and not to mention my rear trac bar torx bolt is seized. Gonna grab a bite to eat and get back at it tonight. Any advice for that bolt?

Inca Gold and red are my two favorites, hands down. Of course since Inca Gold was a 2003 only color, it makes it very hard to find.

I would suggest soaking that bolt liberally in either Kroil or Liquid Wrench. Both of those are far superior to PB Blaster. I would be surprised if soaking it for 24 hours in one of those doesn't do the trick.

Well it took a few days longer than I had hoped but it was well worth it. The rancho are worth every penny so far still need to find my preference for shock “tuning” I’m liking 4 for now. The Patagonia’s have 200 miles on em so not much but I can say it’s the quietest mud tire I’ve driven in new condition I’m very pleased with the look and handling thus far. The RK lift was straight forward as with any small lift except I didn’t have drill bits and it was too late for a Lowe’s run. Overall I’m very happy with the outcome!

E5871BB6-926C-4E69-B6EA-D08071148E16.jpeg

8C370D0E-0C6E-41F8-995E-D2CFB6908DFC.jpeg

DEC520C6-D7E0-40C9-B4D7-273B5CE82118.jpeg

wow this thing is cherry! nice work man, this thing is a beaut. you'll have a ton of fun, they are pretty much unstoppable. I sometimes want to ditch my lift so I get a little challenge sometimes. But I decided to run an A/T vs the M/Ts instead. everything is still too easy in most cases lol

So, I've had an ongoing "issue" with the jeep since i bought it. When i drive the highway or cruise in 5th for an extended period of time it tends to stick or is hanging up going in/out of gear... I serviced all fluids when i bought the jeep for peace of mind and to try and remedy this but its still doing it and i can't seem to find anything on here or other forums. any help? TIA.