Rugged Ridge Seat Covers Review

Tray Burge

TJ Addict
So I thought I'd give the Rugged Ridge Seat Covers a try, hey at $70 bucks you can't loose to much.
The advertised pictures never turn out like what you get, but in this case I was very impressed with the end results.
The seat covers fit extremely well and are attached via buckles and upholstery hooks and bungee cords. Good thing I worked at an upholstery shop growing up or the covers may have been a challenge figuring out how to attach them or to get them on properly and snug.
The finished project turned out better than I had expected.
I'd give these a 4 out of 5 stars only because without prior upholstery experience, no instructions, they may not have turned out so nice.
The first is what they're advertised to look like and second pics are my seats.

13235.37_1[1].jpg

IMG_0727.JPG

IMG_0726.JPG

I went with the Carhartt product, they have limited color selections for our seats (went with grey) but the canvas material wears like iron, is simple to install and toss into the washer when dirty. My brother has had a set in his truck for about 5 years and they still look like new, even with a 80# dog romping around on them.

Yeah, I've seen them. Nice material, typical Carhart wear and cost, but you do get what you pay for.

I went with the Carhartt product, they have limited color selections for our seats (went with grey) but the canvas material wears like iron, is simple to install and toss into the washer when dirty. My brother has had a set in his truck for about 5 years and they still look like new, even with a 80# dog romping around on them.

I had no idea Carhartt made seat covers....I feel like a dummy for not checking with their company. Thanks for this post!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Equilibrium31