Running boards & factory Rubicon rocker guards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick Flair

Domari Nolo
Supporting Member
Price

Condition: Ised but good shape

I have a set of running boards. Not sure if they are stock, they don’t look factory to me but are full length. (Flair to flair).

$50, includes hardware.

Have factory Rubicon rocker protection. No use other than on the Jeep for road use.

$50, includes hardware.

Will have a hard top coming up for sale soon and factory “Moab” wheels.
A038E351-6AA9-43D3-A67C-2F50AE296A38.jpeg

Reactions: Jamison C
Would you consider shipping the running boards?

Almost forgot, where to the running boards attach?

Yes I’d ship them. They are large and heavy so if you have suggestions I’m all ears. They attach to the body mounts.

Both items are pending awaiting shipping quotes. If they fall through I’ll let everyone know or just reply here to be put in line if your interested. Thank you.

Reactions: JMT
If the boards are steel and not aluminum, I'd like to be next in line for them. I can also provide a shipping label, so all you'd have to do is box them up and drop them off at a UPS store.

I’ll double check but I believe they are aluminum. Give me a bit and I’ll let you know.

If the boards are steel and not aluminum, I'd like to be next in line for them. I can also provide a shipping label, so all you'd have to do is box them up and drop them off at a UPS store.

They are aluminum.

Shoot. I need steel. Was going to cut them, section them (Z cut), lower the middle to fit me/my jeep. I can't weld aluminum. I'll have to pass. Thanks.

Reactions: Rick Flair
GEEP4ME can have my place in line. Going to be at least three months before I would be able to do anything with them.

Missed this. Ok.

All both are back up for sale. Boards are off, includes bolts and brackets and boxes and ready to ship.

Any luck on freight cost? Still interested.

I haven’t forgot you! We have been nailed with snow and it’s oregon so everything shuts down. I’ll scare up a box and get you a quote. Don’t worry you have first shot st this point till you decide if the freight is worth it! Sorry for the delay!

Status
Not open for further replies.