Kentucky Rush KY November 20th-21st

Added to Calendar: 11-20-20, 11-21-20

Ron505

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I few of us are getting an AirBNB about 30 minutes away from the park and riding on Friday and Saturday. We've never been before, so would really like to be shown around a little....lol.

I've never been, but would be interested in coming along to wheel, although I can't fill the role of showing you around, lol.

I would be interested in joining you guys @ Rush. Please keep me informed.
5E5C81D7-8416-4FCA-8091-9929842D653A.jpeg

I believe they have trail maps, and possibly GPS downloads. Regardless, we got an Airbnb for 11/19-11/22 in the area. We are definitely doing it. I've only got an unlocked rig with winch, lift and tires, but I'm willing to try anything. My other buddy has a Rubi with 35's. Let's do this.

Anyone else interested in meeting up? We actually opted to stay at a hotel close.... Cause of Covid. So we'll be riding Friday around noon, then Saturday morning as well. Should be about 4 rigs with us, with mine being the least capable.... Unlocked on 33 AT's

Last call.....anyone interested? Most of our group has backed out, but myself and a buddy with a Rubicon on 35's are still going. We should be around there Friday afternoon, and then all day Saturday, and into the evening.

How do yo like the Patagonia tires?
I love the Patagonia tires. They are the 31x10.50-15 size that only have two-ply sidewalls. Eeeek!!! Holding up great! We have been to Farmington, Moab, the Rubicon, Colorado and Texas and wheeled hard. This little Jeep doesn’t know it’s a baby and we went everywhere the big Jeeps on 37-40” tires were going and the tires only measured 29.5” when aired down to 15 PSI. Since we have been home, we went to Slade, KY and they also did well in the mud. They ride good on the highway too. We are moving up to 33” tires soon and may go with these again. The 33s have 3-ply sidewalls. I highly recommend based on my personal experience. The 31s were around $127/each and I believe the 33s go for around $192. My other consideration at the moment is the Mickey Thompson Baja Boss. I have run BFG, Super Swampers, Dunlop MTs, Mickey Thompson Baja Claws and now these. Can’t beat them for the money.

Reactions: Ron505
We made it to Rush for the first time back in June. It was a fun park for sure! Expect lots of mud and mostly wooded trails. Plenty of hills to climb and skate down. Don't be surprised if you're the only Jeeps out there, Rush is really popular with the UTV crowds. If I recall correctly, they did have paper maps available at the office. I'd recommend using the "Polaris Ride Command" app. as that worked pretty well for us. The Maprika app. also has a map download for Rush but it looks like it's only the east side of the property. I prefer Maprika over the Polaris app. but both of them work pretty well. Give them a try and let us know what you thought of the trails. Have fun & stay safe!

Reactions: Ron505
We made it to Rush for the first time back in June. It was a fun park for sure! Expect lots of mud and mostly wooded trails. Plenty of hills to climb and skate down. Don't be surprised if you're the only Jeeps out there, Rush is really popular with the UTV crowds. If I recall correctly, they did have paper maps available at the office. I'd recommend using the "Polaris Ride Command" app. as that worked pretty well for us. The Maprika app. also has a map download for Rush but it looks like it's only the east side of the property. I prefer Maprika over the Polaris app. but both of them work pretty well. Give them a try and let us know what you thought of the trails. Have fun & stay safe!
Thanks, I expect a lot of SxS's, as I've heard the same. I hate mud, so I'll be looking for ways around that. I'll give both apps a shot, thanks for that advise!

Reactions: SvtLdr
Last call.....anyone interested? Most of our group has backed out, but myself and a buddy with a Rubicon on 35's are still going. We should be around there Friday afternoon, and then all day Saturday, and into the evening.
I just got the go ahead for tomorrow from the wife lol. I have an appt at 9am but can leave by 10am. I am 3 hours away so I'll get there around 1pm to meet up. Is that ok?

Good times, and only one little fender bender...lol. Nice meeting you Taylormade73.
NjDsUiE1TmhZikgeo_i2-brXo7KZv6BTxzZvv3Lxw8Y=.jpg
-IevtpzPQXlugYuU-AAJT0LeGVjYNw_-QPaqnDjL28w=.jpg
91L1fnDZRjVMYHKtdYcK_PBWxqXHeVJ4JAhoTWloYGM=.jpg