Rust opinions please

Yer buying a TJ. A 4x4. Fer off roading I hope. Colour match don't mean shit, hopefully you'll add some trail rash in the next year. RUST.... HUGE ISSUE. Cheap, crappy mods... RUN. But paint? Hey if it covers the metal.... Good to go.
And don't buy nothin' sight unseen. Go, Look, Decide, Offer.... if someone else buys it who cares, tomorrow brings a better deal anyway.

What do you all think? I’m not local to this one...nervous about buying it sight unseen:
View attachment 119513

I wouldn't trust that frame, seems on it's last legs. If you like I'll contact the seller so no one else buys it. ;)

Seriously tough, I'd have a difficult time as well buying some vehicle without checking it out first hand and driving it. I'm especially jaded having looked a bit at old Broncos and all the scamming going on with those.

But if the frame is any indication, unless there is some major mechanical issue like engine needs a rebuild or something, that frame looks like a well cared for vehicle. If only my TJ frame looked that nice!

Thanks all. For reasons unrelated to the frame, but due to what I would call shoddy workmanship for an accident repair, I’m opting out if this one. Oh well. The search goes on.