Rusteze's 2004 Jeep Wrangler X

Rusteze

Jan 3, 2019
Mississippi
This Patriot Blue TJ is my second Jeep. My first was a red 2007 JK with six on a stick. This is an auto, but I don't mind it much. When I got it, the previous owner had already done most of the mods currently on it, but I did a few things, such as replacing the stock radio and unplugging the blown stock sub and putting in dual 12" Kickers. I also replaced all road lights with LEDs. It has a stock hard top, too.

D1A41118-3BCD-4344-B02D-8E55F260EA4D.png

OP
Rusteze

Rusteze

Jan 3, 2019
Mississippi
I also re-covered all greyed out Tim pieces with plasti-dip, but I can already tell I'll be needing to coat them with truck bed liner

OP
Rusteze

Rusteze

Jan 3, 2019
Mississippi
I plan on doing many more things to this beauty, such as changing out the pro comps to LEDs and changing the bumpers to something nicer. Maybe stubbies? I know that when I had my JK, I was looking at some RC stubbies. Nice kit, but they probably don't have much for TJs. Let me know if they do!

KCNoDots

TJ Enthusiast
Jan 8, 2019
Tempe, AZ
I am also going to jump in and say nice seats, and welcome! But also plasti dip works pretty well (when done correctly!), ive had a few vehicles fully coated in it including my last JKU. I also like the truck bed coating idea too because it will take more of a beating and is easier to touch up than plasti dip.