Sad day today: saying good bye to a pet

Germanshepherd

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
feeling very sad today. have to take my favorite kitty in to be put to sleep. he just turned 9 and found out he has an inoperable mass on his larynx. spent over 1200 for a cat scan to find out what it was and nothing they can do so a double whammy, dont mind spending the $ if it lead to getting him better but not the case. I am over the money part, just really sad to see him go. I am more of a dog person but this guy won my heart.
I know there are a lot of cat and pet owners on here who understand so send me positive vibes today.. going to be a tough one.
His name is Piper..
P1000125.JPG

Reactions: Chris
Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that. We have two cats, and the last one we had just never came home one night. I have a strong feeling a coyote got him. It's always sad to lose a pet.

So painful but remember the good times. I know your memories of him will always be treasured.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Michael
Wow, very sorry to hear this, pets truly become members of the family. My heart goes out to you and your family.
thanks Vulture. I Was with Him Til the very end. They Go So Peacefully.

Reactions: Chris
Sometimes it helps to think of a funny story about a lost pet. I had an old Bassett Hound named George who used to love crapping in the neighbor's yard.

Haha, it's cool when it's not your yard. I'd be so pissed if my neighbors dog was crapping in my yard, haha. Only because I take really good care of my lawn and such.

Reactions: Germanshepherd