Safari top jeep

Status
Not open for further replies.
42k, wow. I just want his front bumper. But the only that really stands out to me on that build is the stock side steps?!?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Oh man, this is that factory Mopar bumper they made back for our TJs when they were new. I've always loved the look of this bumper, but it's so hard to find. I really want one of those front bumpers.

If anyone ever finds one of these bumpers, I'll buy it!

Oh man, this is that factory Mopar bumper they made back for our TJs when they were new. I've always loved the look of this bumper, but it's so hard to find. I really want one of those front bumpers.

http://www.justforjeeps.com/froffro...WqbqKl5ekT_N9Jpni_VWctys0_3uzFZsaAkluEALw_wcB
I want it too but I need to get new wheels and lift first. Jeeps are never ending projects. Most of the time in a good way...

Really? I had no idea... someone was selling one in my local club months ago. I thought it was ugly as sin and custom [emoji23] wish I would have known I would have picked it up for you

Reactions: Chris
Really? I had no idea... someone was selling one in my local club months ago. I thought it was ugly as sin and custom [emoji23] wish I would have known I would have picked it up for you

Oh yeah, me too! I didn't like them at first, but they grew on me after time!

Status
Not open for further replies.