Safer than a hi-lift?

At first glance, it looks really cool and WOW it is awesome!
At second glance, when you find out it costs $812 it's more like OUCH! there's no way I can afford that...

Has to see if can be fully used as a Hi-lift to really compare. Video just shows vertical use and in that position Hi-lift jacks are scary to many people.
Looks nice and esiear to operate for sure.

$812? For that price I'll pass altogether.

I'm not sure whether or not this works, but it sure seems gimmicky. Give one of these to @Jerry Bransford or @mrblaine and let them test it out down in JV. Then they can report back to us how it works in comparison to a high lift jack.

I feel like this is one of those marketing hype b.s. things. It belongs on the bumper of every pimped out JK out there.

Reactions: Alex01
No doubt at $812 and with ARB's name on it it'll sell like hotcakes as the next status symbol/bumper decoration by those buying their new Land Rovers and JLs. Those two mild/barely "stuck" situations their video company set up were pretty silly, but just right for those who have visions of going on safari with their new 4x4 vehicle. :)

Reactions: Chris
IMG_20180425_104919751_HDR.jpg

I grabbed this early model from a junkyard 30 years ago.

Reactions: Jerry Bransford
One of the problems with gimicky things like this that are cool, but way over priced, is they are the first things to get stolen. Like a 400 dollar Yeti. It is probably pretty cool, but you have to chain it up to the Jeep when you are out riding or camping or fishing. Someone has to be desperate to steel an 80 dollar hi lift. Not saying it wont' get stolen, but your 800 dollar hilift would hurt a lot more when it does.

I like @UPJOHN's nobody is stealing that thing haha.

Reactions: Ted05Rubi