Santa Rita OHV Santa Cruz County Arizona

DavidBT

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Found a cool goat trail in my favorite OHV park. 1st picture is my airing down staging area. This is one of my favorite areas to explore.

20220818_114249.jpg

20220818_130447.jpg

20220818_130532.jpg

Found a cool goat trail in my favorite OHV park. 1st picture is my airing down staging area. This is one of my favorite areas to explore.

View attachment 352314
This is out by vail tuscon right ? Im actually in littletown(moved out there recently) and was planning to check out the area. Any good areas or anything i should check out if you dont mind me asking?

This is out by vail tuscon right ? Im actually in littletown(moved out there recently) and was planning to check out the area. Any good areas or anything i should check out if you dont mind me asking?

It's on hwy 83 between Vail and Sonoita. There's miles of trails. I've had my Max Tow Gladiator out there also. I usually go out every other Wednesday. I'd be happy to show you around.

There's also Las Cienegas NCA. Really cool place to cruise around and explore.

Reactions: NPhopper
It's on hwy 83 between Vail and Sonoita. There's miles of trails. I've had my Max Tow Gladiator out there also. I usually go out every other Wednesday. I'd be happy to show you around.

I would love to go one of these wensdays in about a month, i just started a new job so its been a little hetic, could i pm you in the next few weeks?