Saran Wrap and Eagle Rock Colorado

probably just an odd angle cause i'm sure he's checked, but it looks like the front brake line appears to get pretty straight for a few seconds. @ 4 min mark.

nice vid looks like a fun day....certainly better than wrenchin.

Reactions: hosejockey61
probably just an odd angle cause i'm sure he's checked, but it looks like the front brake line appears to get pretty straight for a few seconds. @ 4 min mark.

nice vid looks like a fun day....certainly better than wrenchin.
They're a little long still. More importantly, the frame mounts get in the way of the tire. The whole front brake routing is going to be redone pretty soon.

Looks like fun. You guys have wheeled a lot more places than I have but it seems Pike NF trails have more of that loose soil (basically tiny pieces of granite) than anywhere else in Colorado.

Your custom tag is fitting, lol. Though it can be hard to tell in video... What looks like the easy line to me might be worse off camber or have some other reason not to use it.

Reactions: hosejockey61
Looks like fun. You guys have wheeled a lot more places than I have but it seems Pike NF trails have more of that loose soil (basically tiny pieces of granite) than anywhere else in Colorado.

Your custom tag is fitting, lol. Though it can be hard to tell in video... What looks like the easy line to me might be worse off camber or have some other reason not to use it.
I think you're right about Pike. The loose stuff is tough to hold a line on (I hear Pacific Northwest peeps laughing at us right now😂)

As with everything video or pictures off-road, it is very difficult to tell incline and camber. The wash out for example was 6 feet deep. Some lines look easier or harder and it's probably the opposite of what you're seeing most of the time lol.

Looks fun! Where are these at, I've never heard of them

There's a lot of those off-camber washouts this year it seems