Savvy body lift didn't come with instructions

Go take photos of your crack already. Google apparently has zero search results for images of a 1/2" body lift on a TJ, haha.

Gonna degrease and pressure wash the crack today so I can mask off and shoot some black in there, then I'll take some pics for ya. Prepare your puke bowl for the upcoming hideousness,ness.

Reactions: Chris
Gonna degrease and pressure wash the crack today so I can mask off and shoot some black in there, then I'll take some pics for ya. Prepare your puke bowl for the upcoming hideousness,ness.

It can't look as bad as @Starrs crack since it's half the crack... But maybe I'm wrong.

It really doesn't look that bad, and as an added bonus, I may now have enough clearance from my rear bumper to mount my 33" spare that's been sitting in storage for the past year.

It really doesn't look that bad, and as an added bonus, I may now have enough clearance from my rear bumper to mount my 33" spare that's been sitting in storage for the past year.

It's only 1/2", so I don't think I'm going to lose any sleep over it honestly. I mostly just want to see what it looks like so I know what I'm getting into.

But ultimately in this case, it's function over form, and I'm not going to let a measly 1/2" gap ruin my day.

Reactions: bobthetj03
Here you go @Chris, Le crack!
20180307_113752.jpg
20180307_113803.jpg
20180307_113812.jpg

Reactions: StG58
Oh, I don't mind that at all. It's got some crack, but it doesn't look that bad in all honesty.

I think the 1" and up is where it starts looking even worse.
I went all out w the 1.25" and it doesn't look too bad. I'll post some pics later

Reactions: Chris
I went all out w the 1.25" and it doesn't look too bad. I'll post some pics later

I only really notice it in the rear. I think if you have the right bumper, it will look good.

But with the bumper that @Starrs and I have, it's going to show maximum crack!

Reactions: bobthetj03