WTB: Savvy Body Lift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weasellee

Jeep idiot
Supporting Member
Complete kit or just the 11 pucks. Savvy website shows them on back order. If someone had a set I’d be willing to cover cost and shipping. Thanks
Brian

Reactions: 66mips and PNW_LJ
I recently ordered mine and got it within 2-3ish weeks. Might be worth a shot to order if you don't find a used one.

I also ordered mine (albeit over a year ago) when it was on back order and eventually got it... it took a while though... maybe 1-2 months.

Enough people have done the raised body mount mod you could probably piece a kit together lol.

Reactions: Irun
Have you thought of making your own body lift? It's not that complicated tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: Ocho
you should make one and sell it to him since it's not that complicated. you could start a new business and rake it in

Sounds to me like you just don’t understand what goes into a simple body lift.

To OP, @Weasellee, if you want to go this route (instead of raised body mounts), feel free to PM me I can send you the right measurements and pics.

• Haha
Reactions: Ocho
Sounds to me like you just don’t understand what goes into a simple body lift.

To OP, @Weasellee, if you want to go this route (instead of raised body mounts), feel free to PM me I can send you the right measurements and pics.

just pokin fun there kiddo. snowflake status noted.

pull those pucks out and measure away

Have you thought of making your own body lift? It's not that complicated tbh.

I’ve thought of this. Two issues is see. 1- Won’t be that fancy “black” color (i know, paint it) and 2 - the savvy pucks have those fancy tapered tops that fit so snugly into the body. My next move will be to order the M.O.R.E. Lift. It’s 1” but still quality

Reactions: PNW_LJ
I’ve thought of this. Two issues is see. 1- Won’t be that fancy “black” color (i know, paint it) and 2 - the savvy pucks have those fancy tapered tops that fit so snugly into the body. My next move will be to order the M.O.R.E. Lift. It’s 1” but still quality

Its not as good. No tapered seat for the puck to sit on top of the body mount. I ordered them and returned em, once upon a time

Its not as good. No tapered seat for the puck to sit on top of the body mount. I ordered them and returned em, once upon a time

I’ve had them in multiple Jeeps. They work fine but the taper is why I’m not attempting to make them myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.