Savvy engine skid install, with Fumoto oil pan valve (mated to OEM transfer case skid)

My Savvy engine skid didn‘t require any modification. The only thing I needed to do was drill holes in the factory transfer skid so I could bolt the savvy to it.

I think I’ve seen some factory skids that have down turned lip that needs to be cut off so the savvy skid sits flush but I don’t know what years. My ‘06 didn‘t.

Reactions: Jamesval035
I just finished installing the Savvy engine skid on a UCF transfer case skid without any issues thanks to this thread
1634956032882.jpeg

Good to see the Savvy engine skid and the UCF have no issues mating up. I’m thinking of replacing my OEM skid with their extra clearance skid.
Whats interesting is i had issues opposite this set up. My UCF engine skid was too short to mate up to my Savvy tuck skid. I had to sell it and buy the Savvy engine skid, which is a couple inches longer.

Good to see the Savvy engine skid and the UCF have no issues mating up. I’m thinking of replacing my OEM skid with their extra clearance skid.
My UCF ultra clearance skid has been sitting in my garage for Year waiting to get mated to the savvy engine skid. Hopefully I can get the rest of my parts by the end of this year to finish it. Need sye, driveshaft, rear TB

Reactions: MountaineerTom