Savvy gas tank skid backorder

CptnMurica

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I think we have some guys around here that have the aluminum savvy gas skid backordered. As do I. Anybody heard anything on when they think supply will be back in?

Anybody heard anything on when they think supply will be back in?
Wise Mr. Owl says............
tootsie pop.jpg

I ordered mine back in January and have heard nothing. To be fair, I haven't inquired either. I'm willing to wait!

Reactions: CptnMurica
I ordered their mid-arm kit, springs, and the gas tank, engine, and steering skids back at the beginning of February and am still waiting. I emailed them inquiring on delivery at the end of February and never received a response. I've ordered parts from them about a half-dozen times. Patience is a virtue with Savvy. Their products are well-regarded. Their communication skills, not so much. These days, everything is backordered (and inflation is nuts)...

I ordered their mid-arm kit, springs, and the gas tank, engine, and steering skids back at the beginning of February and am still waiting. I emailed them inquiring on delivery at the end of February and never received a response. I've ordered parts from them about a half-dozen times. Patience is a virtue with Savvy. Their products are well-regarded. Their communication skills, not so much. These days, everything is backordered (and inflation is nuts)...
Isn’t that the truth. I sell a window line andersen e series aluminum clad. that has a 56 week lead time. Insane

There was a first generation Savvy skid for sale here recently in like new condition for $300. I should have went and picked it up

I ordered a set of control arms from them and got them in about 3 weeks. I had good luck contacting Savvy by phone and they were able to give me a good estimate on when to expect my arms. They even got here a little earlier than they said. Just make sure you don't call during lunch, they won't answer. LOL

Reactions: CptnMurica