Savvy Mid-Arm Deliveries?

sab

"Semper Discens"
Lifetime Supporting Member
I've had a mid-arm kit on order since February 2, 2022, and not having it has brought my build to a virtual halt. I've been working on other things, and still can, but so many things depend on that kit that it's now a big problem for me making significant progress. Since Savvy is not known for communicating, and believe me, I've tried all means without success, I'm wondering when the last time someone received one was and how long it was on order. Also, how many others are waiting on a mid-arm kit?

I feel your pain! I have been waiting on a Savvy cable shifter since April! I never had a problem getting parts from Savvy until now. If I had bought the Novak shifter it may not have been as good (according to some people on here), but at least I could be using it! They are a very frustrating company and I will rethink using them in the future!
Igoo65

Reactions: Trod286 and TRE3TOP
I feel your pain! I have been waiting on a Savvy cable shifter since April! I never had a problem getting parts from Savvy until now. If I had bought the Novak shifter it may not have been as good (according to some people on here), but at least I could be using it! They are a very frustrating company and I will rethink using them in the future!
Igoo65

Myself and a few other people have been able to snag the shifter kits off Amazon with 2 day shipping. Stock status varies.

I ordered my midarm in October and had it before the end of the year. I talked to Michael before placing the order and he said it would be about 4 weeks and I think it took a couple more.

Reactions: sab
I know, I would love a sticker or two!

1658161781478.png

I didn't want this thread to be another Savvy-bashing thread, although I knew it was inevitable. Their lack of any customer service is frustrating, but most of their stuff is so much better than the competition's products that we put up with the frustration. I'm just trying to gather more data to try to get my build schedule determined. I may be dead before I get this LJ built... :(

Igoo65

Do you actually have a cable kit on backorder? My observations are that they do produce these on a regular basis, and if you backorder it, you'll get it in a few weeks. However, if you're either waiting for it to be in stock before placing an order or waiting for their automatic email when its available, you'll never get there. You do have to pay for it up front to place an order, but the cable kits do seem to ship quicker than most things. Incidentally, the body lift and motor mount lift kits also seem to be in regular production from what I've observed.