Savvy off-road sold? (the unofficial Savvy customer support and Savvy rant thread)

Went ahead and ordered a steering box skid(on back order). The order went through but 2 days later they cancelled the order and refunded the money. Really wanted a gas tank skid they had several in stock at the time but I had no funds available for that. Here’s to hoping the new guys make TJ stuff available again.

Same. Wanted the SBS to complete my Savvy under armor but guess not. Refund was quick though.

I order my TC skid and cables shift kit on 1-21-23 and got and email right away and no shipping info. I emailed Gerald yesterday and got this reply.

5:06 AM (2 hours ago)
to me
I’m waiting on a couple parts so I can ship the kits. Hopefully they get here this week. Sorry for the delay.

Thanks,

Gerald Lee
Savvy Off Road
796 E Harrison St.
Corona, CA 92879

949-677-2253
Savvyoffroad.com

So I am still hopeful that I receive these items soon

I received the same reply from him at the end of last week. Ordered on 1/17.

1-16, I ordered the TC skid. Checking my e-mail daily.

My winch guard hoop is here.

16A7AE0D-277F-4152-BAD7-2068713D6382.jpeg

Immediately ordered the transfer case shifter, but it went OUT OF STOCK in my amazon cart... Went to the 'old' site and order went through, should be delivered today ... I would have liked a front bumper to match my UCF aluminum rear ... BUT! UCF will get my business, I've had good support and nice products from them. I just felt that front bumper was a polished and optimized design.

Reactions: RINC and 06TJ35's
Got the shipping conformation for the TC skid I ordered. Cant wait to inspect the contents of the package when it arrives.

Ya'll been making me skeerd with these threads.

Dammit...we ordered ours on the same day and my order still shows "processing".

• Sad
Reactions: RINC
Dammit...we ordered ours on the same day and my order still shows "processing".

I am going to throw down many beers so I wont think on this too mush. Just worried that all is there and correct.

I will though think good thoughts that you will get the conformation soon.

I am going to throw down many beers so I wont think on this too mush. Just worried that all is there and correct.

I will though think good thoughts that you will get the conformation soon.
Got my GTS in yesterday. Opened it today but no stickers. If there was I’d have played the lottery and probably would have won

View attachment 398974

Mine came in today!

3E8ED99A-79E2-4E37-BFDA-BF4C251ED480.jpeg

Yeah, where the plate that would be bolted to the trans meet up with the sides.

10-4. wanted to make sure i didn't miss anything

i remembered the one thread a few months back about the trans mount and had the powder coater add some weld on the second hand one i got from the for sale section so i should be good :cool:

Reactions: RINC
10-4. wanted to make sure i didn't miss anything

i remembered the one thread a few months back about the trans mount and had the powder coater add some weld on the second hand one i got from the for sale section so i should be good :cool:

Yeah, mine still isn't done. Probably when I do the midarm I'll get to that too. My.old NSG370 mount did have a slight bend there (but not enough to cut a hole in my skid!).

Reactions: Ocho