Savvy off-road sold? (the unofficial Savvy customer support and Savvy rant thread)

Narrowed stock fronts have grown on me and would be cheap.

Yes. Even has the Savvy winch guard lol

20230325_150951.jpg

• USA Proud
Reactions: RINC
Trying to browse this thread I realize that one of the main reasons I started visiting here vs other sites was the relatively modest amount to adds. Now days while browsing with my phone about half of the screen is adds.

Become a supporting member to get rid of the ads, and dump the phone so you actually have screen real estate.

• USA Proud
Reactions: Ocho and RINC
Trying to browse this thread I realize that one of the main reasons I started visiting here vs other sites was the relatively modest amount to adds. Now days while browsing with my phone about half of the screen is adds.

Supporting member for me...and that issue is not a problem for me.

What I've learned here, it's more than worth it.

Sent an email to Savvy about a steering box skid I had ordered on backorder. Gerald replied within minutes saying it should be available in April.
On the email list for a gts. This works for me, these are custom parts, so I get it. The quality of the parts is worth it. I used to deal with custom Toyota parts, much worse!

Does anyone else make a license relocation bracket like theirs? I was telling a buddy that I wanted one and he warmed me to not order anything from them right now.

To keep the spirit of the thread alive, I just ordered the Savvy 1.25' body lift today. Hoping to hear something soon.

When do most folks reach out for updates? I have only ever purchased the winch guard from Savvy, and it took like a month but wasn't critical so I didn't even reach out. The feel of this thread seems like people place an order and immediately follow up.

Edit: They also took my money, FWIW

I’m following you, keep me posted on this.

I find the adds a source of real joy. Generally they couldn't be less likely to sell anything, given the nature of this site and the what the adds are selling. For a while I didn't realise they were adds, thought it was for comedy purposes. Currently getting adds for Cherry Blossom scented washing powder, PMSL.

• Haha
Reactions: Irun and Apparition
Now that everyone is checking their spam and Gerald is doing a helluva job getting back to everyone, what are we gonna talk about now?

How about:

1. Can we convince Savvy to provide a parts list for each order item so that we can determine whether we've received all of the parts without having to engage in a back and forth conversation with Gerald, as easy as that might be with him being so responsive?

2. What is the Savvy Mid-arm lift *not* well-suited for off-road driving wise?

• Haha
Reactions: L J and jjvw
How about:

1. Can we convince Savvy to provide a parts list for each order item so that we can determine whether we've received all of the parts without having to engage in a back and forth conversation with Gerald, as easy as that might be with him being so responsive?

2. What is the Savvy Mid-arm lift *not* well-suited for off-road driving wise?

Let us know what he says about both 🤣

Does anyone else make a license relocation bracket like theirs? I was telling a buddy that I wanted one and he warmed me to not order anything from them right now.

Savvy has the license plate bracket in stock. I bought (and received) one 2 weeks ago.

Reactions: RINC
Savvy has the license plate bracket in stock. I bought (and received) one 2 weeks ago.

I was going to order one but the shipping was almost as much as the bracket itself. Then it became silly for something so simple.