Savvy off-road sold? (the unofficial Savvy customer support and Savvy rant thread)

1000 posts about Savvy being sold? We get it already. :cautious:
p.s. If you think AI is intelligent, ask it about Biden and see who's actually programming it. Time for me to move to Canada. NO illegals want to live there. Too cold.🥶

BS, 😉

They've started showing up in Alaska. They go where ever their handlers drop them off

p.s. If you think AI is intelligent, ask it about Biden and see who's actually programming it. Time for me to move to Canada. NO illegals want to live there. Too cold.🥶

Canadian government isn’t much better than ours. I would say it’s even worse in some regards.

• USA Proud
Reactions: FarFire70
Without getting too political here... American living in Canada for the past 12 years. I think the key difference is that Canada's immigration policy which is pretty prolific has revolved around 1) either openly welcoming wealthy immigrants, or 2) allowing immigrants with high work potential (young professionals, specifically if it doesn't overlap with current work force). They did allow some refugees but not a lot in the scheme of things.

The immigration as % of the population is probably among the highest in the G20, but I can't confirm offhand. This has driven he housing market to be absolutely nuts as there isn't enough supply of housing where people are immigrating (mostly Vancouver and Toronto).

Just hope you don't plan to take any guns with you. Those tyrants want you subservient to their every demand without any response...

Reactions: JMT
Just a couple more pages folks, and this will be in the top 5 most replied threads here.
We did it folks, #4 most replied thread on the forum!

E12E7363-80DB-4AFF-AD61-419CC5139335.jpeg

Can we go for third place?

seems like the natural progression of things.......................... we can't do it forever and /or take it with us. so if it's to remain it must be passed along. all 1 can hope for is the new team doesn't forget what got them where they are now and that quality doesn't loose out to production costs.

I just got home from vacation and opened up my email to send Savvy a cancellation request for the body lift I ordered two months ago and there was a tracking number sitting at the top of my inbox.

So there's that. Could have waited a couple more days and I could have said I have a SAVVY DESIGNZ Bodee Liftz

• Haha
Reactions: RINC