Savvy off-road sold? (the unofficial Savvy customer support and Savvy rant thread)

pirate is a better discount
shit-frustrated (1).gif

Used to be...

Still is. It's 6% vs 7%.

Good for Gerald. He has been interested in a few other endeavors lately based on his posts.

Same here. I ordered it off Amazon on Jan 18 and received it on 24th. Amazon is still showing 4 in stock fwiw. I have a belly skid and engine skid on order to complete my aluminum underarmor from Savvy. Hopefully it ships.

That Amazon price is good. I didn’t even think to look there. I used a code on the Savvy site and saved like 5% or something but the shipping was $70-something. Still glad I went ahead and got it.

That Amazon price is good. I didn’t even think to look there. I used a code on the Savvy site and saved like 5% or something but the shipping was $70-something. Still glad I went ahead and got it.

Yes it was like $20 cheaper through Amazon. Plus I had about 400 in Amazon cards through work so it was a win!

JL and JT too.

TJ owners are often looked as poor people that just can't afford 'the new one'. I do wonder if the JK people are getting lumped into that group now.

I mean come on, the nicest TJ Rubicon you could get was not available with power windows or locks. I got a DD TJ Sahara recently. My kids thought the manual roll down windows were really cool and 'old school'.

If only we could get a Grumper, we could also be cool, I mean KOOLZZZ...

ed-grumper-4x4-custom-1-of-a-kind-build-stunning-1.jpg

The joke is on them. They can't ignore the phone and say they didn't get the message.

No freedom for many kids to just go over to a friends house. Now a parent has to go with them. My 9yo wants to go play with the neighbor. My wife won't take him because she doesn't want to hang with the neighbor for hours. I said why can't he just go over there? Nope! That's rude! Can't invite the kid over because she doesn't want to entertain her mother.

Often glad I grew up in the 80's.

For Sure. I grew up living in the woods...My brother and I would go out with the neighbor kids on our bikes and be gone all day, making forts, racetracks, hunting critters with our pellet guns, etc. Even when we were at Daycare in the small town I went to school in, we would wander around about a 25 square block area. There was a park to play in, a creek to wade in, and all manner of dogs around to play with.

For Sure. I grew up living in the woods...My brother and I would go out with the neighbor kids on our bikes and be gone all day, making forts, racetracks, hunting critters with our pellet guns, etc. Even when we were at Daycare in the small town I went to school in, we would wander around about a 25 square block area. There was a park to play in, a creek to wade in, and all manner of dogs around to play with.

Same here. Take off on my bike after breakfast. Come home for dinner, or not. By the time I was in jr. high, my parents told me to just call if I was going to spend the night at a friends house.