Savvy off-road sold? (the unofficial Savvy customer support and Savvy rant thread)

Gerald says there will be even more TJ stuff than before.

Still balls that there's no legitimate communication on this matter. The only thing I own of theirs is a winch guard and some shirts but I'm pretty sure we all wanted the mid arm and skids to still be available.

Good thing I saw this thread this morning. I had the gas tank skid in my wishlist and was planning on waiting for my wife to get it for my birthday/ Christmas, but I just ordered one. It said there were 10 left in stock. Fingers crossed!

My guess at this point is we will see the bastardization of once great products. As they implement changes to cheapen manufacturing. I have no idea for sure but we have all seen small businesses run through this exact scenario in the past, usually doesn’t turn out better. Guessing they may wind up a little less Savvy.

I hope I am wrong.

My guess at this point is we will see the bastardization of once great products. As they implement changes to cheapen manufacturing. I have no idea for sure but we have all seen small businesses run through this exact scenario in the past, usually doesn’t turn out better. Guessing they may wind up a little less Savvy.

I'm trying to be optimistic but in our hobby what you said has happen to many great companies over the years. Not just jeep specific ones either.

Reactions: lBasket
Maybe it isn't a replacement company, maybe its a spinoff. *maybe*? With that said, thank Goddess I bought my Savvy shifter kit when I did - in case its not!

Reactions: txbemis69
Maybe it isn't a replacement company, maybe its a spinoff. *maybe*? With that said, thank Goddess I bought my Savvy shifter kit when I did - in case its not!

The photo I posted says it is being rebranded
I don’t think there is much doubt that the attention to detail will no longer be there.

• Sad
Reactions: Zorba
I've been trying to get my hands on a set of LJ sliders for some time, lets hope they either start making them or someone else does. Furthermore maybe the new management will as least communicate with their customers.

As the sun sets slowly in the west......

Meanwhile back at the ranchtoday I ordered a backup set of LED taillights JIC.

The rest of the savvy stuff I bought ending 8 years ago,

Surfboard UA, GTS, dual adjustable arms, shocks, tail lights, drag link tie rod, BBK, BL, and a cool t-shirt.

So I am good to go.

Reactions: L J