Savvy off-road sold? (the unofficial Savvy customer support and Savvy rant thread)

In a DM. I won’t post a private massage though so will have to trust me. Lol.

I'll take your word on it. I just went thru both sites and some of his social media and didnt see or hear anything about it, so was curious.

The new site looks like rebranded items and some factor 55 goodies

Jeremy Purick from Rock Krawler designed the new bumpers for Savvy.

Whoa. Mid-Arm seems to be the new term of art. And sway bar disconnects - not exactly hard core. But my main takeaway was how that tin-foil fender folded during his “roll.” I wonder if that was one of their products.

Whoa. Mid-Arm seems to be the new term of art. And sway bar disconnects - not exactly hard core. But my main takeaway was how that tin-foil fender folded during his “roll.” I wonder if that was one of their products.

I thought you of all people would have appreciated that he touched the bottom of the crack? 😉

Looks like Rock krawler will be doing the production on future suspension stuff with possibly the RK joint replacing the JJ.

I have a Currie Currectlync steering system, does this Savvy D'z news affect if i will be able to replace the ends on that setup? The relationship between savvy, rockjock, currie, blaine, etc is way too complex for me to fully understand.

I have a Currie Currectlync steering system, does this Savvy D'z news affect if i will be able to replace the ends on that setup? The relationship between savvy, rockjock, currie, blaine, etc is way too complex for me to fully understand.

Go to Rockjock for parts on that steering. The part number is still Currie's though 🤷‍♂️. There's no indication of those parts not being available.

https://www.rockjock4x4.com/CE-9701

Your currie system uses parts from rockjock 4x4.
https://www.rockjock4x4.com/

Thanks guys just wanted to clarify if this news affects that product line. I was looking on the site recently and noticed they had a large variety of Currie, RJ, and specifically for me, Currectlync parts. Pardon my ignorance of the ins and outs.

I wouldn't be surprised if the new company has no interest in TJ parts since they've been out of production for 17 years. Definitely a disappointment though. Still too early to tell. Hopefully they will still produce the existing products.

Luckily I have most of the Savvy parts I want except for the bumpers.

Thanks guys just wanted to clarify if this news affects that product line. I was looking on the site recently and noticed they had a large variety of Currie, RJ, and specifically for me, Currectlync parts. Pardon my ignorance of the ins and outs.

Those are all Currie/Rock Jock, not Savvy.

Well there goes my hopes that they would start making the early tj aluminum transfer case skids again…

• Sad
Reactions: PNW_LJ
I really hope the new Zavvy will make TJ products. If they don’t can another company copy their design or would the designs have to be bought?

They would have to buy or license the designs. Though like usual, often it will just get copied and they can change one detail and claim it's original. The Yukon Zip locker is a good example of this. They copied an old ARB design and 'improved' it.