Savvy off-road sold? (the unofficial Savvy customer support and Savvy rant thread)

I would go with chazzz.

Cher might have something to say about that. :oops:
Transgender-Celebrities-Before-And-After-Chaz-Bono.jpg

Education is part of it. I haven't been in any JK communities, but I'm assuming they lack a lot of the education we receive. Put another way, if you don't know why something is better, why pay for an expensive bumper when you can buy 2 cheaper ones for the same price?

JL and JT too.

TJ owners are often looked as poor people that just can't afford 'the new one'. I do wonder if the JK people are getting lumped into that group now.

I mean come on, the nicest TJ Rubicon you could get was not available with power windows or locks. I got a DD TJ Sahara recently. My kids thought the manual roll down windows were really cool and 'old school'.

JL and JT too.

TJ owners are often looked as poor people that just can't afford 'the new one'. I do wonder if the JK people are getting lumped into that group now.

I mean come on, the nicest TJ Rubicon you could get was not available with power windows or locks. I got a DD TJ Sahara recently. My kids thought the manual roll down windows were really cool and 'old school'.

Screenshot 2023-02-02 at 2.41.12 PM.png

We are very lucky have him in the TJ world. But still, how much nonsense do you see when it comes to explaining about doing things right way, even on this forum? Hence the point I made above.

Yep, and it always just devolves into ad hominem. I agree with you 100%.

Reactions: ColoJeep

The look on my 11yo sons face was priceless when he saw this. I had to show him how to use it.

Reminds me of a younger co-worker that's never seen a land line phone before. He commented that the tone is weird when you pick it up. Why does it do that? Then you just dial and don't need to hit 'send' or anything? Told him to get the fuck out of my office.

The look on my 11yo sons face was priceless when he saw this. I had to show him how to use it.

Reminds me of a younger co-worker that's never seen a land line phone before. He commented that the tone is weird when you pick it up. Why does it do that? Then you just dial and don't need to hit 'send' or anything? Told him to get the fuck out of my office.

Oh man...Think about what the younger generation is missing out on...they don't have the stress and worry about coming back from a sporting event in school, hanging with your teamates around the payphones to call mom and dad so they can come pick you up!

Oh man...Think about what the younger generation is missing out on...they don't have the stress and worry about coming back from a sporting event in school, hanging with your teamates around the payphones
They have the stress of cyber-bullies and not being smart enough to put their phones down. So terrifying! :geek:

Oh man...Think about what the younger generation is missing out on...they don't have the stress and worry about coming back from a sporting event in school, hanging with your teamates around the payphones to call mom and dad so they can come pick you up!

The joke is on them. They can't ignore the phone and say they didn't get the message.

No freedom for many kids to just go over to a friends house. Now a parent has to go with them. My 9yo wants to go play with the neighbor. My wife won't take him because she doesn't want to hang with the neighbor for hours. I said why can't he just go over there? Nope! That's rude! Can't invite the kid over because she doesn't want to entertain her mother.

Often glad I grew up in the 80's.