Savvy off-road sold? (the unofficial Savvy customer support and Savvy rant thread)

Well there goes my chances of getting Savvy rock sliders. It looks like they basically bought out the Savvy name and will cater to the new mall crawlers. Which means if they abandon their TJ designs, its open season for someone that wanted to replicate them.
I'll be taking my first round of investments for whoever wants to get in on the ground floor.;)

Reactions: JMT
Well there goes my chances of getting Savvy rock sliders. It looks like they basically bought out the Savvy name and will cater to the new mall crawlers. Which means if they abandon their TJ designs, its open season for someone that wanted to replicate them.
I'll be taking my first round of investments for whoever wants to get in on the ground floor.;)

I think a lot of it will be produced again. Doubt quality will stay the same, seemed to be falling recently any way. I don’t think I will buy any of it.

Reactions: Texas-TJ

Still way too early to tell. Up to them if I they want to continue producing existing TJ designs. Though the new site doesn't even have a link for TJ parts.

A lot of people in this thread need one of these.

jump-to-conclusion-think-again.gif

:ROFLMAO:i've shaken your hand before so i'll give you a couple when our paths cross next! :cool:

i've since fixed the blemish but have only done a test run on the side panels i'm putting together:

View attachment 397380

next phase is spacing the TJ, 4.0L and Sport decals for their correct locations and adding the placement indexes so they can be installed simultaneously.

all the jeep decals were scanned and traced from NOS replacement decals i had for a while. i'm gonna pick up an X sticker and a wrangler sticker and will digitize those next. i have a bunch of different brand logos digitized already so i'm just trying to get the sizing right for those.

I thought you were going to reply a couple thousand I was going to say SOLD! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:But I will take just one savvy sticker the next time we meet. I can’t pass that up. If there’s a holy grail sticker it has to be Savvy’s:ROFLMAO:
Sticker looks good! I will need one with a WRG logo.

Reactions: Ocho

Makes two of us and their mid-arm kit. Hopefully they still have TJ products which im leading to since the savvy owner said they will still make TJ parts.

I thought you were going to reply a couple thousand I was going to say SOLD! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:But I will take just one savvy sticker the next time we meet. I can’t pass that up. If there’s a holy grail sticker it has to be Savvy’s:ROFLMAO:
Sticker looks good! I will need one with a WRG logo.

yeah once i acquire something WRG i'll ask the wizard if he's okay with me getting a sticker made. gerald didn't mind at all, stellantis knows what i'm doing and i'll get around to asking rockjock one of these days

Reactions: JMT
My guess at this point is the Zavvy will focus on armor. The suspension stuff will go to Rock Krawler for manufacture, how that is marketed from there I dunno. Gerald mentioned the mid arm would be produced by RK and he was testing their joints to replace the Johnny Joint.