Savvy off-road sold? (the unofficial Savvy customer support and Savvy rant thread)

When did you order ?

15C9540C-F7E9-404C-A8D8-D6349ABA0935.png

It will be interesting to see what happens (with the new company that is). I already have the Savvy UA for my LJ, but wanted to eventually add the rocker/corner armor and gas tank skid. Didn't really want to spend the cash right now, but saw they had 5 of the gas tank skids in-stock on the Savvy site, so I pulled the trigger. Looks like the order went through, but now showing 0 in stock. So hopefully no shenanigans and I was able to snag one.

Last edited:
Went ahead and ordered a steering box skid(on back order). The order went through but 2 days later they cancelled the order and refunded the money. Really wanted a gas tank skid they had several in stock at the time but I had no funds available for that. Here’s to hoping the new guys make TJ stuff available again.

It will be interesting to see what happens (with the new company that is). I already have the Savvy UA for my LJ, but wanted to eventually add the rocker/corner armor and gas tank skid. Didn't really want to spend the cash right now, but saw they has 5 of the gas tank skids in-stock on the Savvy site, so I pulled the trigger. Looks like the order went through, but now showing 0 in stock. So hopefully no shenanigans and I was able to snag one.

I ordered mine on Thursday (it showed 10 in stock at the time) and I received the shipping confirmation on Sunday.

• USA Proud
Reactions: RINC and Bud125
Well shit. I ordered mine on Thursday too, and just got an email that he's "refunding the order because none of the items are in stock."

I ordered the GTS, the engine skid, and some light mounts.

I ordered off the old page, and it said all of the items were in stock when I did order.

That kind of blows.

I just heard it’s just the body armor\bumpers designs stuff like that that’s been bought not suspension stuff I at least that’s what I heard

My belly skid was canceled too I guess. Charge never left pending status since last week and dropped off today. No email yet. Hopefully they sell it soon or on the new site. We will see.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Irun and tworley
I order my TC skid and cables shift kit on 1-21-23 and got and email right away and no shipping info. I emailed Gerald yesterday and got this reply.

5:06 AM (2 hours ago)
to me
I’m waiting on a couple parts so I can ship the kits. Hopefully they get here this week. Sorry for the delay.

Thanks,

Gerald Lee
Savvy Off Road
796 E Harrison St.
Corona, CA 92879

949-677-2253
Savvyoffroad.com

So I am still hopeful that I receive these items soon

I order my TC skid and cables shift kit on 1-21-23 and got and email right away and no shipping info. I emailed Gerald yesterday and got this reply.

5:06 AM (2 hours ago)
to me
I’m waiting on a couple parts so I can ship the kits. Hopefully they get here this week. Sorry for the delay.

Thanks,

Gerald Lee
Savvy Off Road
796 E Harrison St.
Corona, CA 92879

949-677-2253
Savvyoffroad.com

So I am still hopeful that I receive these items soon

I received the same reply from him at the end of last week. Ordered on 1/17.

Reactions: Longwhitejeep