Savvy off-road sold? (the unofficial Savvy customer support and Savvy rant thread)

Looks like there is only 1 more savvy mid arm in stock

giphy.gif

Oh I see that now.

That's weird. How can they have 3 complete kits but only 1 bracket/arm kit...

Wait, you can still order the mid-arm kit? I don’t need the complete kit but I’ll take the brackets only or bracket/arm kit. I see you can order it on back order..

Are the fox shocks Savvy sells for its kits worth it?

I didn't like them, but other people did like them. I ran them for 2 weeks and sold them.

Last edited:
If I'm incorrect, someone please correct me, but theyre likely nothing special. I'm assuming a fox shock from savvy is a fox shock from amazon?

That was the impression I got. Just a typical Fox shock. The idea that Savvy tuned them for a TJ begs the question. What TJ? They're all different. There is no one-tune-fits-all.

Reactions: Ocho and Mrholland
First time i saw this thread - "here we go again" i thought to myself.
At 5 pages - poor broken hearts are still in there in shock.
At 10 pages - hmm, probably wondering if their order will get fulfilled or canceled.
At 15 pages - lol, forget the orders, they are probably not even gonna see their refunds.
20 pages - okay now, must be something serious, i wanna look now.
21 pages - fuck it, i gotta see this shit show

click ...
200.gif

Are the fox shocks Savvy sells for its kits worth it?

They were better than the white rockets for me, but shocks are largely preference. Many people have been trying out KYB and liking them as another alternative. My (used) savvy fox set went elsewhere and I got 11" front, 12" rear - tuned them and they're fantastic.

Reactions: Ocho