Savvy off-road sold? (the unofficial Savvy customer support and Savvy rant thread)

I nominate you to be the sole group buy manager, find the vendor, set the deal up, collect the funds, escrow that shit, and then handle making sure no one gets fucked. If you decline, you are forever forbidden to even mention anything to do with a group buy up to and including bitching about your money they took.

Bet. Sounds like a fun time to me. My only condition is that it doesn’t screw up the community on this forum.

I'll give you a dollar towards a group buy of savvy stickers!

Savvy? Or Zavvy?

image.jpg

Bet. Sounds like a fun time to me. My only condition is that it doesn’t screw up the community on this forum.

Chris has already agreed with me that anyone attempting anything resembling a group buy is automatically banned. So let's just start there with your definition of what "fun" really is.

Ill say it, the most unbiased and trustworthy person to coordinate a group buy would be Blaine, who also isn't willing. Quite a conundrum. lol I suggest someone with a machine shop glean some shit about bending aluminum. I have access to a machine shop, but I'm an electronics guy lol

Ill say it, the most unbiased and trustworthy person to coordinate a group buy would be Blaine, who also isn't willing. Quite a conundrum. lol I suggest someone with a machine shop glean some shit about bending aluminum. I have access to a machine shop, but I'm an electronics guy lol

I own a machine shop and I won’t touch this shit with your dick.

Besides, you really need a sheet metal shop to make most of the stuff savvy isn’t shipping. Brake presses, punch dies, laser tables, etc. While those are machines, they are not the machines that you’re traditionally talking about when you say machine shop.

Last edited:
I own a machine shop and I won’t touch this shit with your dick.

Besides, you really need a sheet metal shop to make most of the stuff savvy isn’t shipping. Brake presses, punch dies, laser tables, etc. while those are machines, they are not the machines that you’re traditionally talking about when you say machine shop.

Have all that here, don't want to do it.

If it helps the carry on the conversation. I had emailed Savvy some time ago asking about the availability of their GTS. I have not heard any response and with this thread information, I really don't expect one at this point. Shame, I was liking everything I had read on the skid. Maybe they will get things sorted out and start manufacturing again. If not, hopefully someone else will begin offering a very similar option. I still see a lot of TJs, YJs, and even CJs on the road so there is a market to sell parts.