Savvy Offroad??

Old Pueblo

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
I've been trying to buy a savvy front bumper and tie rod for about a year and a half. I've emailed them several times and NEVER got a response, and I've called and gotten basically nothing. Anyone have the inside scoop on Savvy? Business in trouble? No longer give a rats ass about the TJ/LJ?
I have their sliders and Engine and trans skid and gotta have their front bumper.

NVMYLJ.jpg

Did you put an order in or just email?

Emailing won’t work. Just place an order. Be patient. Customer service isn’t a department at Savvy.

Reactions: L J
Did you put an order in or just email?

Emailing won’t work. Just place an order. Be patient. Customer service isn’t a department at Savvy.

I cannot put in an order. The website just has an "Email me when available" tab..... and I've worn those friggin things out!!!! I've been clicking on them weekly for over a year!!

I know all about their worst customer service in the history of commerce reputation, I've got their sliders and skid!!

Last edited:
You must check the site daily and buy as soon as you see them in stock. When the products are in, they don’t last long. The “email me” option is useless.

Reactions: Old Pueblo and L J
I've been trying to buy a savvy front bumper and tie rod for about a year and a half.
Let me help you out with the tie rod: https://www.shop.blackmagicbrakes.com/4340-TIE-ROD-HEAT-TREATED-4340-TIE-ROD-HDTRC.htm
Anyone have the inside scoop on Savvy? Business in trouble? No longer give a rats ass about the TJ/LJ?
It's a race shop that has a sideline hobby of selling some Jeep parts.
I have their sliders and Engine and trans skid and gotta have their front bumper.
Keep an eye on the Savvy website and the for sale section here.

aluminum tie rod.. To be clear. I want the aluminum bumper, but I'd buy the aluminum tie rod if it was available.

The Black Magic Brake heat treated steel tie rod is the better product. It is what Savvy used to sell before the thicker aluminum tie rod that has clearance problems.