Savvy Offroad

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Good news on the work front today... I've been speaking with Marty at Savvy for a few weeks now. They've officially contracted me to build them a new website (it's going to be a kickass one too)!

Pretty happy about that. I built the guys at Boosted Technologies (http://boostedtech.com) their website for their Jeep supercharger systems, and now I get to do Savvy's as well.

Sheesh... Pretty cool that I get to do all these websites for people in the Jeep community. Very, very excited about this. The new Savvy website is going to be absolutely awesome.

How cool, congrats Chris!! I made my own personal website years ago and what a pita to get it looking right. My hat is off to you for having those skills.

Reactions: Chris
Thanks Jerry! I've been doing it for 17 years as a hobby and 12 years as a career. It's pretty cool though to be able to get to do some websites for Jeep guys like Savvy and Boosted Tech. Makes it even that much more fun to work on!

Especially since Savvy makes some of my favorite parts!

Good news on the work front today... I've been speaking with Marty at Savvy for a few weeks now. They've officially contracted me to build them a new website (it's going to be a kickass one too)!

Pretty happy about that. I built the guys at Boosted Technologies (http://boostedtech.com) their website for their Jeep supercharger systems, and now I get to do Savvy's as well.

Sheesh... Pretty cool that I get to do all these websites for people in the Jeep community. Very, very excited about this. The new Savvy website is going to be absolutely awesome.

That's awesome news - CONGRATS

Thanks! Pretty exciting, just because this is a place I'm really quite fond of (Currie as well) in terms of aftermarket Jeep parts!

Reactions: StG58
Congrats man! Can't wait to check out the new website. If it's anywhere near as easy to use and sleek as the forum, it'll be awesome

Congrats man! Can't wait to check out the new website. If it's anywhere near as easy to use and sleek as the forum, it'll be awesome

It surely will be! Savvy needs it bad, their current website is beyond horrible.

It's slow too! These are things Marty and I discussed over the course of an hour long phone call, LOL.

Reactions: PStov98TJ
One thing I'll say, as a consumer criticism, is the pictures don't really work properly for all the products and it is confusing. Just something to keep in the back of your head. I'm not marketing major and don't know anything about programming or running a business haha

I hear ya. I've been giving them ideas like this as well from a marketing stand point since I also do a ton of marketing and PPC ads for a living.

Sounds like it's gonna bring their website up to the next level man. Any timeline on it? Or is that top secret? haha

I told them about 2 months. After it's done they want to start advertising it and really promoting it which is the second phase of the project.

This is good since I believe that Savvy is one of the few manufactures of top notch parts for the Wranglers!

Definitely! I've always thought that their website didn't reflect the business and the quality of products they produce. Glad to see they are able to make the change and that you got the business. This is a great community to be apart of no doubt

Definitely! I've always thought that their website didn't reflect the business and the quality of products they produce.

Yep, that's their problem. And, I can't really blame them. They're so good at what they do (and it's so time consuming) that it's hard to be good at everything (you know, jack of all trades, master of none). I think it was always a priority, they're just now finding the time to get around to it!

For sure. I don't blame them. It wasn't unusable, just kinda hard to navigate the first time or two you go. And like you said, I'm glad they are dedicated to making quality products.

Yep! I love the stuff they make, and especially the fact that it's all aluminum which helps to reduce the weight of an already heavy vehicle.