Savvy UAM - Manual

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the difference between Auto and Manual Transmission versions. Would buy this in a second if it could be easily modified to fit a 42RLE.

Thanks for the lead. Will have to call Savvy but no expectations. Have been waiting for what seems like a year for a new one to be available.

I think I have only ever seen 2 Savvy UA modular setups for sale secondhand over the years. That is a great price and I think he could easily get more if he knew where to post.

What's the difference between Auto and Manual Transmission versions. Would buy this in a second if it could be easily modified to fit a 42RLE.

The transmission mounts are unique to each transmission. The heights and the bolt patterns of the mounts are different. Modifying is as easy as swapping mounts if you can get the needed mount.

Beyond that, there is a difference in the frame bolt patterns between 97-02 and 03-06. The ad does not specify if this is for an early or late TJ, but it looks like the later pattern.

Reactions: SkylinesSuck
Not mine but looks like it could be a great deal for someone.

[URL]https://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/pts/7574104273.html[/URL]

OMG!
200.gif

This needs some welding for the outer C bits as they look to have been cut, but a good deal where that shouldn't phase anyone with a small bit of skill (tbh I'd not even bother with the C's and just do the weld the part of the C that's relevant to the frame mod).

Beyond that, there is a difference in the frame bolt patterns between 97-02 and 03-06. The ad does not specify if this is for an early or late TJ, but it looks like the later pattern.

I read the title and crossed fingers it was for 97-02 manual. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.