Savvy UAM on eBay

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dirty mount is from a NSG370. The clean one is for the 42RLE.

1658722019638.png

1658722039624.png

1658722053503.png

Reactions: rows
@jjvw your pictures have me scratching my head now. So I just purchased, one of the four “in stock” UAM from Savvy. The website doesn’t distinguish from the manual or auto transmission mounts, just says for manual or autos. Now this thread has got me wondering about the mount I’ll receive because I didn’t have to choose which mount. I dang near bought this eBay UAM until I seen the mount and your post.

@jjvw your pictures have me scratching my head now. So I just purchased, one of the four “in stock” UAM from Savvy. The website doesn’t distinguish from the manual or auto transmission mounts, just says for manual or autos. Now this thread has got me wondering about the mount I’ll receive because I didn’t have to choose which mount. I dang near bought this eBay UAM until I seen the mount and your post.

When I bought mine in 2017ish, there was a menu option to specify the year range and the transmission. I still have the mount from when the Jeep had the nv3550. I'll try to get a pic and we can try to compare to the ones above.

Yeah, there was no option this time around. I haven’t received it yet to compare myself, I did receive the engine skid that purchased the same day. You guys have got me curious on how the mount is gonna shake out now.

If you selected manual or auto, Savvy will send you the correct mount. I think the reason there is no longer multiple options like in the past is because they only make the UAM's for late model TJ's now.

If you selected manual or auto, Savvy will send you the correct mount. I think the reason there is no longer multiple options like in the past is because they only make the UAM's for late model TJ's now.

That makes sense, especially I contacted the seller on eBay and he said that he originally bought for an ‘02.

D072E7F6-E2E6-4C3D-A096-EA9C13EC267A.jpeg

I'd email Gerald and see if he'll sell you an auto mount and for how much. Still might save a $100 or so. I think the cutoff for "late model" is 2004. I'm guessing though but usually I always see "04-06" as options when ordering parts. Better hurry, because you just told everyone with an 02 manual that there's a Savvy UAM for sale. :ROFLMAO: 😳

@1904-06LJR , I hate to admit but I thought about that before I posted 😂🤣😂…. I’ve got one on order already, I could just be patient… but you know the whole one in the hand is worth two in the bush. I did email Gerald about the auto vs manual, he’s been great with getting back to me, but I don’t expect an email back right away with it being the weekend though.

Reactions: 1904-06LJR
Status
Not open for further replies.