Saw a Gladiator with bigger tires and a lift

Jamison C

Heil Savvy 🙋‍♂️
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Gotta say, bigger tires and wheels definitely makes it look more like a “truck.” It stands tall and proud and I dig it.
94B9C4C2-F074-4C42-B813-CE69BAFFAF18.jpeg

I went sand wheeling the other day with a nice Blue JT, and it was pretty freaking cool.

I saw a sting gray Rubicon Gladiator in town last week. It has really grown on me, and I like it. But the J6 is perfect and I'd buy one in a second.

Agreed 2-3” lift and 37’s I like them a lot.

J6 with a bench front seat to fit 3 and I would buy one right away.

I had seen a good handful of the Gladiators around the past 6 months and wasn't all that crazy, until I started seeing more with a little lift and bigger meats and I think I'm a believer now. I'm by no means on my way to the dealership to go buy one, but after a few years I could maybe see myself getting one. Lousy picture but here's one of my customer's JT's at work after he lifted it and put better wheels and tires on it.
_storage_emulated_0_Android_data_com.samsung.android.messaging_files_20191121_072808_157434748...jpg

They sure look great, but I still don't get it. For the price of one of those you could get two small used trucks like a Tacoma AND a TJ with money left over. Both would do their own jobs better than a Gladiator.

They sure look great, but I still don't get it. For the price of one of those you could get two small used trucks like a Tacoma AND a TJ with money left over. Both would do their own jobs better than a Gladiator.
Very true, but some people just want 1 vehicle. It’s a niche market no doubt tho

Reactions: qslim
I’d cut the bed down and then it might look cool and be worthy to off-road

Reactions: bedhed