Saw a red Gladiator today

I saw this one at the dealer and hated it. I think if it had 40’s I’d like it better.
846D092B-3DC1-4467-BA79-88F829829A53.jpeg

That’s my problem, I think I’d want at least 37s but I don’t want to daily drive with 37s lol
Daily driving I can do. But buying new 37s every 25k or so would get old real quick.

The j6 is awesome though. I would highly consider selling my tj / truck for it then buy a cheap Corolla so I could afford the j6 payments :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: zebra12 and Starrs
I agree. The J6 is far better looking.
I saw the J6 at Jeep Beach in Daytona a couple weeks ago. Absolutely loved how it looked! But then I thought: " I could sell my paid off 2015 GMC Sierra Crew Cab and my paid off TJ and still not have enough money for it. And there are lots of things I could no longer do"

The biggest downside to any Jeep built and sold these days, be it a Gladiator, which some like, most don't, or the J6, which seems to have more of a fan base, besides the monumental selling price, is they all would have the latest 'technology'. Stop/start, brake assist traction control, etc. You cannot put the electronic genie back in the lamp now...

Reactions: reddvltj and Alex01
The biggest downside to any Jeep built and sold these days, be it a Gladiator, which some like, most don't, or the J6, which seems to have more of a fan base, besides the monumental selling price, is they all would have the latest 'technology'. Stop/start, brake assist traction control, etc. You cannot put the electronic genie back in the lamp now...
Yea, I had a JL pull up next to me at a stop light the other day and I thought it looked pretty nice, but when the light turned green and I heard the start/stop function trigger, I remembered why I love my TJ so much.

Reactions: JMT

It's just not Jeeps .. it's pretty much all vehicles though. Very few people I know want to keep a vehicle for more than 8-10y be it a basic Civic or an expensive BMW/Mercedes. And most people want tech when they get a new car. Part of all the tech today is govt regulations, but it's also a big way for manufacturers to up-sell everything in "packages". It irritates the hell out of me.

Reactions: Equilibrium31
It's just not Jeeps .. it's pretty much all vehicles though. Very few people I know want to keep a vehicle for more than 8-10y be it a basic Civic or an expensive BMW/Mercedes. And most people want tech when they get a new car. Part of all the tech today is govt regulations, but it's also a big way for manufacturers to up-sell everything in "packages". It irritates the hell out of me.
Did somebody say iPhone....smells like what they do and put a huge price tag on it for virtually the same phone as before haha....but in saying that people do lap them up , crazy!!!

I saw the J6 at Jeep Beach in Daytona a couple weeks ago. Absolutely loved how it looked! But then I thought: " I could sell my paid off 2015 GMC Sierra Crew Cab and my paid off TJ and still not have enough money for it. And there are lots of things I could no longer do"
When did you purchase your 2015 GMC Sierria? Those suckers can cost upwards of $60k, correct?

Yea, I had a JL pull up next to me at a stop light the other day and I thought it looked pretty nice, but when the light turned green and I heard the start/stop function trigger, I remembered why I love my TJ so much.
Yet a lot of TJ/LJ owners complain about 12-14 miles per gallon (crappy fuel milage...wanting more)

Note: once this is posted and read, sure enough members will stand proud behind their crappy 12-14 mpg’s.

I’m just being Devil’s advocate here.