Screwed up big time towing my Jeep

Transfer case and other parts arrived today. Took only 5 days from MrBlaines address to arrive in Auckland and then 21 days for the final leg from Auckland to me in Mosgiel. What a great job MrBlaine did in securely packing everything. Short of a direct hit from a bomb it was indestructible. All the free space inside the crate was filled with expanding foam which was not easy to get through. It did however do a great job of protecting all the parts.

MrBlaine is one very fine gentleman who went well out of his way to help another jeep owner on the other side of the world for no personal gain. Please support his Black Magic Brakes. I know I will.

Thanks MrBlaine you my hero.

Transfer case and other parts arrived today. Took only 5 days from MrBlaines address to arrive in Auckland and then 21 days for the final leg from Auckland to me in Mosgiel. What a great job MrBlaine did in securely packing everything. Short of a direct hit from a bomb it was indestructible. All the free space inside the crate was filled with expanding foam which was not easy to get through. It did however do a great job of protecting all the parts.

MrBlaine is one very fine gentleman who went well out of his way to help another jeep owner on the other side of the world for no personal gain. Please support his Black Magic Brakes. I know I will.

Thanks MrBlaine you my hero.
You're welcome, as always.