Has anyone tried SDT (Street Dirt Track) track bars?

Take several pictures of the steering and front suspension.

FWiW, I've never heard of that track bar and I'll be quite surprised if it's one to pay any attention to. Regardless, that isn't where your handling problems are.

Here is a photo

20200602_172710.jpg

Folks was wondering if anyone has ever tried these tracks bars? I got a 2.5" lift. My front and rear diff are not centered, in about 1/2" off in front and rear in opposite directions. Jeep pulls to right and if hit a bump it's all over road.
It’s all over the road when you hit a bump because you have a dropped pitman. You need a stock pitman arm.

Reactions: Daryl and jjvw
I don't see any signs of it contacting the track bar. My ball joints look wet. I put new grease in them when I bought the jeep.
No one said it would contact. The dropped pitman is fucking up your geometry so when you hit a bump the steering wheel moves all around. It’s called bump steer. Stock pitman arms are cheap and easy. You will immediately see the results.

Reactions: Daryl
That drop pitman arm is causing bumpsteer because the drag link is no longer parallel with the track bar. A factory pitman arm should clear up a lot of it.

Reactions: Daryl and jjvw