Searching for 33x12.5r15 tires

I'm assuming that's 144 each tire. BFG a/t KO2 33 12.5 R15 I found on tire rack were 179.00 each. That's not much more than what your looking at.

Reactions: jeepersoutpost
I'm assuming that's 144 each tire. BFG a/t KO2 33 12.5 R15 I found on tire rack were 179.00 each. That's not much more than what your looking at.

That’s a good deal, the cheapest I’ve been able to find ko2’s was 188 shipped to your door, but how are ko2’s in the mud?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s a good deal, the cheapest I’ve been able to find ko2’s was 188 shipped to your door, but how are ko2’s in the mud?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They are not as good in the mud as a MT, trust me on this one....:D They don't clear near as well...And then there are good and better and best MT's

Reactions: ac_
They are not as good in the mud as a MT, trust me on this one....:D They don't clear near as well...And then there are good and better and best MT's
X2, I would at the very least look into the KM2's if you want a true mud tire. Although I personally am not a fan of the BFG's they are good for their price. If you want a good mud tire look at the Maxxis. I actually have found some good deals locally on them, so it might be worth looking them up, but I have to say if you want to save money, you may go for more of a AT because they will potentially last longer if you drive on the road.

X2, I would at the very least look into the KM2's if you want a true mud tire. Although I personally am not a fan of the BFG's they are good for their price. If you want a good mud tire look at the Maxxis. I actually have found some good deals locally on them, so it might be worth looking them up, but I have to say if you want to save money, you may go for more of a AT because they will potentially last longer if you drive on the road.
What’s up bro? No love for the Cooper STT Pro’s? Mine do very well in the mud, maybe too well, and good road manners, including in the rain!

Reactions: ac_
What’s up bro? No love for the Cooper STT Pro’s? Mine do very well in the mud, maybe too well, and good road manners, including in the rain!
I haven't really tested mine yet. I have only driven back and forth to work, and it hasn't rained yet. I absolutely love the tires so far. I am impressed that they are so quiet. I haven't used them yet in mud or even wheeling, so I cannot really recommend them yet, but so far I am a fan. These are more streetable than the Maxxis though. Just by looking, you can tell that the Maxxis is a way better mud tire, but probably not as good as the STT on the road.

My Mickey Thompson MTZ P3s do awesome in offroad and in the mud, they do have some road noise though! I really like them.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk