Seat cover suggestions

Very nice wheels and tires.

I'm guessing your get-up-and-go, though, sort of got-up-and-went with 33s, the 2.5, and the auto tranny...:confused:
Well, I really never had a, “get-up-and-go” because the old tires and wheels that were on here when I bought it were the same sizes except the tires were mud terrain. It rides 100% better though.

I love my bartact covers. I got the red insert to sorta match my paint and it hasn't faded yet (almost a year later).

Dig you MT wheels, they're on my list to get! Did you paint your fender flares?

I will never understand how chrome headlight bezels on a dark colored grill are more of a problem than chrome-looking wheels.

Not that I even hate those wheels but I'd swap them out way before the bezels.
I tend to be different... I have black wheels on my 2017 2500 gmc Denali...
I was gonna go white letters out, but I didn’t just for y’all that like murdered out look.

I figured since my Jeep is a 1997 I’d go classic. But I will black out everything else just for you.

Caltrends.com
Real happy with how they look. Feel very durable. And the price is just crazy cheap.

IMG_20190223_132731386.jpg

Reactions: JayTJ
Where did you find those? I'm a carhartt guy too.
Got them at covercraftusa.com, I got the rear seat also, my only complaint is they only have them in three colors ( the duck weave canvas ), they are super easy to put on and when dirty just toss em in the washer. My brother has been running these in his truck for about 6 years, dogs, bad weather etc. they hold up well.

Reactions: JayTJ
Got them at covercraftusa.com, I got the rear seat also, my only complaint is they only have them in three colors ( the duck weave canvas ), they are super easy to put on and when dirty just toss em in the washer. My brother has been running these in his truck for about 6 years, dogs, bad weather etc. they hold up well.

Thanks!

Bartact seat covers are the way to go 100%. Either that or IGGEE, which are synthetic leather, not neoprene. Both are excellent choices.
Interesting. IGGEE are about 60% of the price of Bartact and have a bunch of different materials. I just don’t know that I could justify spending $620 for Bartact covers—especially when my seats are actually in decent shape, so if I got covers it is mostly for aesthetic reasons.

Chris, are you saying the Synthetic Leather is better overall than the Neoprene for this brand in terms of durability, water resistance, heat, etc?
Any thoughts on any of the other materials they have?

Whichever cover you choose, I recommend installing seat heaters. Here's an example, Amazon Link
My LJ is in naked mode May-October, and the heaters make morning and evening driving more comfortable. I'm using heaters and Bartact covers. The only drawback is mild swamp butt when wearing pants. In shorts, no problem- just hang a leg to ventilate.

Interesting. IGGEE are about 60% of the price of Bartact and have a bunch of different materials. I just don’t know that I could justify spending $620 for Bartact covers—especially when my seats are actually in decent shape, so if I got covers it is mostly for aesthetic reasons.

Chris, are you saying the Synthetic Leather is better overall than the Neoprene for this brand in terms of durability, water resistance, heat, etc?
Any thoughts on any of the other materials they have?

Trust me, you'll love the fit and feel of the IGGEE covers, they are truly excellent. I agree the Bartact ones are a bit overpriced.

Neoprene is hands down the WORST material ever made for seat covers, believe me. It's absolutely horrid! The synthetic leather is worlds better.